- The recipient must be an active marching member of a unit who will compete in the 2019 DCI Summer Tour.
- The recipient must be a part of a percussion section in their respective corps.
- The recipient must meet the age requirements to march in the 2020 DCI Summer Tour.
- Each applicant must have their corps’ director sign off as an endorser.
- Demonstrated passion to percussion and the marching activity.
- Personal achievements relating to percussion and the marching activity.
- Desire to continue participating in the marching arts.
Helping you achieve your goals as a percussionist
The Double Beat Percussion Scholarship was started in 2017 with a single award of $2500. This scholarship was started by a single drum corps alum who struggled to pay tour fees when he was marching, and we want to help people achieve their drum corps dreams by easing that struggle a little bit.
In partnership with Drum Corps International, the Double Beat Percussion Scholarship will be awarded to one member of a percussion section in a unit who will compete in the DCI Summer Tour. The winner can choose to have their award submitted to their corps or their school.